Friday, February 28, 2014

Athenian Burgers- Cypress, CA

Recently, I went to a new place that I have never been to before. My step-dad chose this place as he was driving by it. Someone had mentioned to him that it was really good and that we should stop by there some time. Athenians burgers is the food place that I got to try. Although the name of the place is Athenians burgers, they don't just serve burgers; They serve a lot of American food as well as Mexican food. There were so many great choices to choose from that it was hard for me to decide. I chose to have a large plate of steak nachos with other toppings such as: guacamole, cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, and beans. Athenians burgers have many locations but I had went to the one on Valley View and Lincoln. It is located more towards the Cypress, CA area. If you have one near you, I suggest you try it because your meal is served fast and the service is well. They also give you a little appetizer serving of tortilla chips and salsa. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment