Friday, April 25, 2014

Chronic Tacos- Fullerton, CA

Recently, I took a little drive over to Fullerton, CA with a couple of my friends. My boyfriend recommended that I should try this place, but I wasn't too sure exactly what to think about it. The place I went to was called Chronic Tacos. In my opinion, I thought the menu was going to be all about Tacos. Of course, I was wrong. I walked in and it was pretty much a make-your-own burrito or taco place. To me, burritos are a lot more filling and better tasting so I decided to design my own burrito. At first they started making me and my friends small burritos by accident because the thought we were using a special coupon, so they had to remake the burritos, in which the tortilla was about 3 inches bigger. I included: re-fried beans, rice, chicken, guacamole, green salsa, sour cream, and cilantro. You have the choice of meat which are: chicken(cheapest), steak(cheaper), and fish/shrimp(cheap). They charge a dollar extra to add guacamole onto your burrito as well which isn't too bad. They were quick to make the burritos. You also have to choice of making it a combo which comes with: a regular drink, chips, and salsa. The salsa doesn't taste too good, but the tortilla chips are yummy! This place probably had one of the best burritos I've had. Definitely worth trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment